Statistics reporting is available via the web at the Universal Admin Portal. Reported data includes Record Views, Regular Searches, Result Clicks, and Searches-federated and Automated. Go to: https://admin.infobase.com and type in your admin username and password.
For verified COUNTER Reports:
- To view a COUNTER report for a single product, select the COUNTER Reports tab under that specific product. For a COUNTER Report for ALL products you subscribe to, select COUNTER Reports from the left hand navigation.
- Reports can be filtered by Time Period.
All non-COUNTER certified reports have been grouped underneath this legacy reports menu. All of these reports will remain accessible in your account, but cannot be run any further out than 12/31/2018. Every legacy report will display a pop up as shown below with a hard coded end date of 12/31/2018. Legacy reports that are NOT "Legacy COUNTER" reports, are ONLY available on a single product basis (Summary, ICOLC and Saved Reports are only available on the product level).
- To access Legacy COUNTER reports for ALL products, you can access this from the left hand navigation. To access legacy COUNTER reports for a single product, select COUNTER 4 under the "Legacy Reports" dropdown on the Product navigation.
- For an ICOLC Report, select ICOLC from the Legacy Report dropdown under the product navigation.
- You can filter this report by Organization Type and Institution by selecting to "Add Filters" in the top right corner. You also have the ability to select a time frame for this range (with an end date of 12/31/18).
- For Legacy Reports, upon accessing the report, you will be prompted to select a beginning date in order to run a report.
- For all Legacy Reports, you have the ability to "Save Report." You can access your Saved Reports by selecting "Saved Reports" from the Legacy Report dropdown on the product navigation. You also have the ability to export all Legacy Reports (you can export the report as an XLSX or CSV).